RAMI Local Music Collection
Criteria for Submission
The RAMI Local Music Collection at Rockford Public Library is a special music collection in which local
musicians and bands can share their CDs with the library cardholders at RPL. We are happy to include
your CD in this special collection. CDs will “float” within the RPL library system and will be available for
check out and hold at all six of our locations. Please review the following criteria for submission.
- The Submission Form (pages 2-4) must be completed in full and included with your CD(s).
- Rockford Public Library will accept at least one, but no more than three of the same CD for
inclusion in our RAMI Local Music Collection.
- CD front and back cover artwork must be submitted, one copy for each CD with the following
dimensions: 5” x 5”.
- The front cover artwork should include your band’s name and album title
- The back cover artwork should include a track listing
- It does not have to be professionally created
- Once submitted, CDs become the property of Rockford Public Library.
- You do not have to have been nominated for or have ever won a RAMI in order to be included in
this special collection.
- CD submissions are subject to Rockford Public Library’s Development Policy, the portions of
which are applicable are listed below:
II. Policy for Gift Acceptance
The Rockford Public Library may elect to accept or decline any gift. The final decision to decline a gift rests with the RPL Board of
Trustees. Those gifts that may expose the Library to liability, are incompatible with the Library’s mission, or are believed to come
from illegal activities will be declined.
III. Description of Gifts
Books or Other Media
Donations of books or other information media such as DVDs or CDs are welcomed; however, no assurances will be made to the
donor as to their placement in the collection. RPL staff will determine whether a donation will be placed in the Library’s collection
or disposed of in another manner. The Library may or may not put materials into the collection based on their physical condition
and usefulness to Library patrons. Items not added to the library's collection may be donated to the Friends of the Rockford
Public Library's ongoing book sale. All donations become the sole property of the library. The Library is not obligated to keep
donated materials for any length of time. If a donor does not wish to agree to these terms then their donation may be refused by
- Drop off or mail your completed submission form and CDs to:
Rockford Public Library
attn: Allyn Dady
215 N. Wyman St.
Rockford, IL 61101
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.